8th Annual Run for Rescue Colleyville 5K and 1 Mi Fun Run/Walk
In just over a month on Saturday, April 8th, the 8th Annual Run for Rescue will transform our church grounds into an exciting race venue and we need everyone to help make this year’s race our biggest and most successful in raising funds and awareness for the Child Rescue Centre in Bo, Sierra Leone.
1. Recruit – Recruit Sponsors to donate money or in-kind services/prizes. Contact Dee Dee Stewart at 817-689-7557 or email@example.com
2. Donate – Donate items for the Silent Auction. Popular categories include high-quality sports items, religious items, themed baskets, especially Easter-themed ones, gift cards, and certificates. Contact Betsy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Volunteer – Volunteer opportunities for race day include race course monitoring, handing out water, serving breakfast, and cheering on our runners and walkers. Contact Susan Hill at email@example.com
4. Run/Walk – Run or walk as an individual or as part of a team. Register online at http://www.run-time.com/ Race.aspx?RaceID=10495
5. Promote – Promote the race to your friends and family encouraging them to run or walk in the 5K or 1 Mile Fun Run. Information cards, registration forms and posters are available in the church office.
6. Participate in Silent Auction – Even if you are unable to run or walk in the race, you can come out on April 8th and support the Child Rescue Centre by purchasing a silent auction item.