May 25, 2021 at 2:10 pm · techteam · Comments Off on Summer Book Club 2021
Summer is the perfect time to curl up in your favorite lawn chair on the porch or on a chaise lounge by the pool and read a good book! Please join us for our monthly Summer Book Club on the third Tuesdays of the month from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. We will meet in a hybrid format, in-person and online. The in-person gatherings will be in a home or a restaurant, location TBD. Please sign up online to participate.
- Tuesday June 15 at 6:30 pm – The Gifts of Imperfection (10th Anniversary Edition), by Brene Brown
- Tuesday July 20 at 6:30 pm – Healing the Divide: Poems of Kindness and Connection, Edited by James Crews
- Tuesday August 17 at 6:30 pm – Love is the Way: Holding on to Hope in Troubling Times, by Bishop Michael Curry
If you want to purchase the books, we encourage you to buy from one of the following links:
- The Dock Bookshop, a Black-owned Fort Worth bookstore
- AmazonSmile, where you can designate for AmazonSmile to donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to FUMC Colleyville