July 17, 2020 at 2:00 pm · techteam · Comments Off on Reopen Plan
We have good news to share! We have now moved to into Phase 5 of our reopening plan. Phase 5 allows our children’s ministry to resume in person meetings.
For groups who wish to meet onsite, the group leader must make a reservation with the church office by emailing or calling 817-281-5254. Facilities will be cleaned between each group gathering.
We encourage you to continue to stay safe and diligent as we move into Phase 5. Thank you for your continued support, understanding, and patience as we navigate through this process of reopening.
Grace and Peace,
Pastor Mike and Pastor Katie
FUMC Colleyville Reopen Plan Summary
The gradual re-entry into our FUMC Colleyville campus will occur in five phases with incremental engagement and access to our campus. Online worship and ministry will continue through each phase. Each phase includes the previous additions from earlier phases.
The outline below highlights the current state of the campus reentry actions and plans:
- Phase 1: All ministries online.
- Phase 2a: Internal adult and youth groups allowed to meet outside on church grounds, with strict safety guidelines, and an online option. The maximum number will be determined by government mandate.
- Phase 2b: Internal adult and youth groups allowed to meet inside church in groups of 10 people or less, with strict safety guidelines, and an online option.
- Phase 3: Worship on campus with strict safety guidelines, in addition to online worship. Adult and youth groups can meet inside the church building, with the maximum number determined by government mandate.
- Phase 4: External groups can begin to meet at the church.
- Phase 5: Children’s ministry programming resumes in the church building.
What is our church’s guiding principles for reopening?
Your health and safety are critically important to us. Therefore, our re-entry is guided by our mission statement, the United Methodist Church, Central Texas Conference directives, local public health officials, and Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations. You can view our full reopen plan here.