July 26, 2022 at 4:00 pm · techteam · Comments Off on Neighborhood Table Dinner- Wednesday, August 10
Please mark your calendars for Wednesday, August 10, when the United Methodist Men’s group will host a “Back-to-School”-themed dinner! Yes, you read that right! Schools will reopen in just a few weeks. So, let’s make the most of what’s left of the summer and enjoy some great food and fellowship in the Event Center from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Aug. 10. Be sure to bring a friend or two!
The menu includes something for everyone!
- Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwiches with all the fixins’
- Potato Salad
- Baked Beans
- Mac and Cheese
- Tossed Salad with condiments
- Variety of Dessert Choices
For the Children:
- Chicken Nuggets
Suggested meal donation: $7 per person or $20 for families of 3 or more.
SPECIAL REQUEST! To help those families who have difficulty providing all the supplies needed for school, the UMM request you help by bringing with you any (or all) of the following school supplies:
- 24-count Crayola crayons
- #2 Ticonderoga Pencils
- 10-count Crayola Ultra Clean Wash Thick Markers
- 10-count Crayola Ultra Clean Wash Thin Markers
- 12-count Crayola 4-inch Pre-sharpened Color Pencils
- 12-count Crayola 7-inch Pre-sharpened Color Pencils
- 10-count Crayola Classic Thin Markers
- 10-count Crayola Classic Thick Markers
- EXPO BLACK Dry Erase Fine Tip Markers
- EXPO BLACK Dry Erase Chisel Tip Markers
- Sharpie Black Fine Tip Markers
- 7.25” X 10.25” Clear Top Pencil Bag with Grommets
- Fluorescent Yellow High Lighters
These items are listed for grades K through 5 by the local school districts and are primarily the writing instrument needs of the children. If you wish to provide other items, please go to: https://cdn5-ss18.sharpschool.com/UserFiles/Servers/Server_97256/File/What’s%20New%20-%20News/2022-2023%20Supply%20List.pdf for a complete list of supply needs by grade.